New in version 2.12
WARNING, Before loading 2.12 release, update first Cantar Operating system to the last version if needed (see. OS release)
- Running this new version, may change the 2 letters of your file tag
(e.g. if your last record was labelled GT0120, the next one will be HL0121).
- A metadata WepApp is available through Ethernet or wifi connection.
1 – Connect your device tablet (e.g. iPad) or computer to the Cantar.(PC or MAC).
Your device may warn you about the fact internet is not available on this connection.
2 – Open your web browser and enter the Cantar’s IP address :
– when using Wifi : 192.168.100.1
– when using ethernet, the IP address given by Display IP address in the Technical Menu.
3 – You will be realtime connected to your Cantar and able to edit/view the metadata of the working day.
- Solo improvements
When soloing an input, corresponding track’s vumeter is highlighted
When soloing a single input, trigger Solo of the first corresponding track by pressing the Left or Right key
When soloing a single track, trigger Solo of the first input of the track by pressing the Left or Right key
- Talk To Tracks : select between All Tracks / Mix Tracks or a specific
Track on which the Talk Back is sent when pressing Shift + Talk back keys (be careful to select a track that is recorded)
- Using Cantarem / Cantarem 2 keys, Shift can now be pressed on Cantar side
- Snap Report: Multi reports according to take types (same as in backup)
- Using file network acces, the write premission is enabled on both SD cards
- Wifi status added in the stop position
- Metadata on Poly & Mix files (was creating page breaks in Pdf by altering TapeRef)
- Audio wave form accuracy (the « silent rec » warning message was displaying inappropriately).
- Shift+F2 during metadata edit open the solo lineout dialog box
- Some freeze at SD format start-up
- AES42 Power ON/OFF was inverted into the interface
- The isolated post fade level (P1,P2..) was not displayed in « select Outmap » dialog box
- The isolated post fade level was not managed correctly in headphone. The regular mix down was not affected by the bug.
- Some problems at format start-up